Thursday 9 April 2020

We Will Remember Them Stepper Card - CCDT 1620


'We Will Remember Them'
Scene Stepper Card


Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my next project for Couture Creations using the 'Lest We Forget' Collection.

This collection has some wonderful dies and it is only fitting that they should be on the stage for all to see.

Anzac day is a day to remember how our mighty men and women sacrificed their lives to give us all a better way of life.  


I hope it inspires you to give it a go.


My finished Scene Stepper card

I started by making the stepper card.  This is the template for the card.  I trimmed an A4 card back to 8" x 11.5" to make it easier to work out the measurements.








 
Views of the base card
 


Elements I used from Couture Creations on this project.

With the row of poppies die, I cut extra flowers from red glitter card and glued them on top of the kraft card die-cuts then randomly stamped the green ink around the stem area.  I used both red and black glitter card and brass metallic card for the small poppies. I created a mix of different small poppies by interchanging the centres.  The large poppy was cut from red glitter card and I added the outline of a small  brass card poppy in the centre. 

All the elements prepped ready for assembly.

I cut 3 slots at different angles into the stage area for the acetate strips that hold the poppies and cauldron.


A closer look at how I attached the acetate strips to underneath the stage.  Once I had the elements in place, I cut the underneath part in two, folded them in opposite directions and added tape across these legs to secure them to the stage floor.

I off-set the 2 'Eternal Flame' die-cuts, glued them together to give a more dimensional effect, then attached them to the acetate strip.  Make sure you add the glitter card flame to the strip as well.


A closer look at the elements that have been slotted into the stage with acetate strips

The card folded flat

A sideways shot








Couture Creations Products Used:-


CO727167-  A4 Bright Red Glitter Card - 250gsm 
CO727172- A4 Copper Glitter card - 250gsm
CO725408 - A4 Matte Bronze Mirror Foil Board
CO727681- Die - Layered Poppy set - 2pc  
CO727683- Die - Poppy Border 
CO727385- Die - Eternal Flame set - 2pc
CO727686 - Die - Slouch Hat set - 2pc
CO727688 - Die - We Will Remember Them
CO726878- Die - Frames Nesting Negative Circles
CO726520- GoPower & Emboss Machine (Die-Cutting Machine)
CO725038- Scissors
CO726809- Precision Craft Knife


Other Products Used:
A4 Kraft Card, Acetate strips, Burlap cloth, and Glue.




I have included a short video showing the card at all angles and folding it flat.



To find a store near you that stock these Couture Creations products, click on the following link:-

My Blog Link is:  cardcraftkaylee.blogspot.com

Thanks for joining me...





























No comments:

Post a Comment