Saturday 1 January 2022

 Peace, Love & Joy  Gift Tag Cards

 








Welcome again!   This time using Couture Creation's new Christmas collection 'Deck the Halls'.

I wanted to incorporate a gift card to a Christmas card so I created this Pocket Card.  This is an A6 size card and it can be complemented also with the lovely printed envelopes that have also been released.  

I made 2 cards because I cut 2 sheets in half from the paper pad and created an alternative version of the 2 papers.  I measured a gift card and made a tag and pocket to fit it onto the front.  Just to be a little bit different, I rounded the corners on each paper piece on one card.  I added a few trimmings to the arrangement and glued it all together.  On the snowman card I added a thin film of texture paste to resemble snow.   Another a gift with a gift. Cute. 



CO723893    Envelope - White A6
ULT200044   Cardstock - Cinnamon
CO727181    Photographic Alpine White Smooth
CO728532    Tall Nesting Die set - Happy Holidays (Branch)
CO728562    6x6 Paper Pack - Spirit Melodies
CO728563    Diecut Emphemera - Snowman
CO728568    Mini Die - Pine Branch
CO728543 - 7 Christmas Envelopes
CO725349    Corner Punch - Large
CO728511    Glue - All Purpose Art Glue


Other Products:-
Bakers Twine, Ribbon, Sequences, Gift Card & Texture Paste.
 
    

Thanks for stopping by ...


You can see me over on my personal blog here:-







No comments:

Post a Comment