Monday 14 June 2021

 Thank You card with Kaylee



Hello Everyone,  I just love trying to use the one die/stamp in different ways - this time using the Blooming Friendship flower die/stamp.

I

I ripped around the edge of the paper, embossed the flower and die cut the mid size flower.  I used the same die to cut it from the glitter card and a foam backer.


I glued the foam to the back of the embossed stamp and then glued the silver cutout off-set a bit.


Now to put it all together.  Backed the paper panel, the flower and the sentiment with cardboard and glued them in place.  Just tucked and glued the leaves into place as well.


Had to add a touch of glitter to the leaves and a few dots over the paper panel.




Finished.


Couture Creations Products used:-

CO728100     Blooming Friendship - 6.5" Paper Pad - page 4b
CO728110     Blooming Friendship - Stamp & Die - Blooming Flower
CO728107     Blooming Friendship - Ephemera Pack - Leaves & Sentiment
CO727166     Glitter Card - Silver
CO724990     Embossing Powder - Sparkles - Silver
CO721982     Glitzin Glamour - Antique Silver
CO723978     Heat Tool
CO727381     Stamp Press


Other Products:-
    A6  Card base and white cardstock, cardboard, and glue.



My blog link is:-



Thanks for joining me...

No comments:

Post a Comment