Saturday 9 January 2021

Merry Christmas Card

'Merry Christmas' Card



My finished card



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my next project for Couture Creations using the
'CHARMING XMAS' -Precious Marieke Collection

This is a 'Pop-out' Decoupage Sheet that has 3 separate layered images to use.  It is a very quick way to create a very pretty layered card.


 

I started by gathering various components together.  This was the initial idea and as usual I kept adding more as the card evolved.



You can use any of your stash of supplies that you have on hand to do this card.

I prepped the elements - die-cutting, trimming the card stock to a size you are happy with, embossed the red card using the 'small dots' embossing folder, inking the edges, and backed the elements using either double-sided foam or cardboard.

It was just a matter of layering all the elements together.  Instead of putting the top bow on the layer, I just used it as an offset feature.  I added a bit of muslin behind the feature piece and dabbled silver Glitzin Glamour on some of the edges. 



    



My completed card.

Couture Creations Products Used:- Couture Creations Web Site
    SB10047            Decoupage Sheet - Charming Xmas
    CO727166         Glitter Card - Silver
    CO726460        Modern Essentials Die - Nesting Inset Oval Frames
    ULT2000067    12" x 12" cardstock - Garnet
    ULT2000045    12" x 12" cardstock - Paper Bag
    CO727948        Blending Brush - Medium
    CDEIPU032       Dye Ink - Cappuccino
    CO721970        Glitzin Glamour - Silver
    CO727909        The Gift of Giving - Die Cut Ephemera Set - Sentiment
    CO723779        Foam squares
                              Embossing Folder - Small Dots 

Other Products:-
    Card Base, Muslin, cardboard and glue 


To find a store near you that stock these Couture Creations products, click on the following link:-

My Blog Link is:-



Thanks for joining me...










No comments:

Post a Comment