Wednesday 29 January 2020

January 2020 Layout Challenge

JANUARY 2020 LAYOUT CHALLENGE


Hello All,

It is my turn to issue the January Challenge. I thought I had better let you all know what I was thinking so you can start collecting your thoughts about it if you want to be part of it.


As January marks the 1st month of a new year and new resolutions, I thought you could incorporate that theme of 'New Beginnings'. Make a layout or card of your liking using any Couture Creations products with this theme in mind. As an idea, some of the things that could be new to you are:- New baby, you, job or career path, car, holiday, technique, activity, love, pet, bucket list. Whatever is NEW to YOU.


This chalIenge is open from Sunday January 19th 2020. I know this is a busy time for most of us but see what you can do. I hope you enjoy this one as it has no boundaries.
Cheers Kaylee


This is my layout.  This is my first grandchild, Olivia, and her first Christmas - fits nicely with the theme of 'New Beginnings'.


No comments:

Post a Comment