Thursday 10 March 2022

Daffodil Gift Bag

Daffodil Gift Bag 






















Welcome again! Still loving the 'glitter'.  I used the Glitter Card for the tag and used some glitter glue in the centres of the flowers (I can't seem to capture the pretty sparkle in the photos).  This element is from Couture Creation's new collection of Lucy's Every Day Stamps.

I selected the colours for the flowers by looking through the new Alcohol Markers Colour Swatch book . I stamped the daffodils and heat embossed it, then coloured it.  I am a fan of the new magnetic Art Work Station.  It made my colouring so easy.  The magnets are very strong and hold the paper I was colouring very firm.   I used a waterbrush with water and 2 pigment powders and painted a splash of colour for the background.  I added the glitter glue to the centres of the flowers.  I partially cut the border with a trimmer then fussy cut around the extended parts of the flowers.  I added some Crystal Accents over the small daffodil postage stamp then put all that aside to make a gift bag.

I went online to see if there was a simple way of making a flat folded gift bag and I found one.  The link is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-OcMLewtOo.  I used an A4 copy paper sheet for mine.  I just modified the sizes for the top cuff and the side pleats to fit my stamped image.  This is a easy bag as it has no measurements that you have to stick to.

Once everything was done, I just glued the images to the bag.  I made 2 stamped daffodils so each side had one.  This was just a bit of fun to use a traditional type stamp and not make a card.


Products used:-
CO728705    Lucy's Every Day Stamps - Framed Daffodils
CO727173    Glitter Card - Gold
CO727181    Photographic Alpine White smooth cardstock
CO728540    Crystal Accents
CO728667    Alcohol Twin Tip Colour Swatch Book
COAP917      Alcohol Marker - Baby Yellow
COAP106      Alcohol Marker - Light Yellow
COAP7743    Alcohol Marker - Cassia Green
COAP2283    Alcohol Marker - Milk Green
COAP354      Alcohol Marker - Pale Green
COAP134      Alcohol Marker - Middle Yellow
COAP142      Alcohol Marker - Fresh Yellow
COAP150      Alcohol Marker - Marigold
CO725537    Pigment Powder - Pearl White
CO725543    Pigment Powder - Blue
CO728278    Embossing Ink Pad
CO725005    Embossing Powder - Pastels - Moss Stone
CO721962    Foam Mounting Tape - 6mm
CO721985    Double-sided Tape - 6mm
CO728511    All Purpose Art Glue - 60ml




Tools used:- 
CO727381    Precision Stamp Press
CO723978    Multi-Purpose Heat Tool
CO723973    Paper Trimmer
CO727162    Precision Tweezers
CO728522    Scissors - small Detailing
CO728387    Water Brush
CO726342    Scoring Board 12"x12"
CO728701    Art Work Station




Other Products:-
Gold ribbon, Glitter glue, A4 Blue Copy Paper, and a hole punch. 


Thanks for stopping by ...


You can see me over on my personal blog here:-



No comments:

Post a Comment